Gift Aid

If you pay tax in the UK you gift aid your donation. That means for every £1 you give, we can claim an additional 25p tax back, and it won't cost you any more! 

Gift Aid Declaration *
Name *
Address *
Date *
Please include date you wish to commence Gift Aid claim
Church *
I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on ALL my donations to charities and CASCs in that tax year IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY to pay any difference. *
East Midlands Christian Fellowships, The Riverside Centre, Riverside Court, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HY. A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales No. 3971567 & a registered charity No. 1080638 *


  • Want to cancel this declaration

  • Changed your name or home address

  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.